At Webbs we offer guided day trips and guided holidays. So why not benefit from the expertise of our qualified cycle guide who can offer support as well as inside knowledge of the local and regional destinations you visit along the way.
What we offer…
During the warmer months we offer guided day rides into the historical city of Bath via the safety of the Bristol & Bath cycle path. You can enjoy a wander round the city for an hour or so and then be guided through the Two Tunnels where the group will stop for refreshments in one of the local watering holes. Upon our return, the group will again stop for refreshments and light lunch at the popular riverside pub The Jolly Sailor.
- Difficulty level? Easy.
- Duration? Approximately 6hrs
- Distance? Approximately 36km
- Bikes provided
- Bottled water & snacks provided for free & carried by your guide
- Maps of Bath provided for free
- When? The first Monday of each month from April – September
- Perfect for? Everyone. Whether you’re a single traveller or couple of any age who enjoy meeting new people, a group guided ride is a great way to socialise whilst making the most of scenic delights.
- Cost? £45 per person. Bringing your own wheels? No problem, cost will be £30. Advanced booking is essential due to limited places available.
We work alongside national and international event companies who wish to send their clients on tours, whether it be for a few hours, or a week. To find out more, click on our Corporate Hire page.
Remember, Webbs offers a custom service, so if you wish to make a seperate booking on a different day and to a location of your choice or recommended by us, please enquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org